Terms & Policies
In the event you need to cancel, trust us, we get it - Mom life is unexpected and complicated, full refunds are offered up to THREE WEEKS before the event. Since we actively limit our number of participants to keep our circles small, we often have a wait list. If after 3 weeks, and in the event we can fill your spot, we will provide a full refund.
We work out of a variety of facilities and commit to complying with each facilities rules and regulations. We treat each facility with care and respect and expect (and know you will!) do the same.
Before we circle up, we ask all participants to read through and understand the following:
- Confidentiality is respected. MotherhoodRAW provides a sacred and safe space for all, what is shared in the circle, stays in the circle.
- Understanding that the circle hosts Emily Mockett, Jendi Watson, Laurel Marlantes have a variety of licenses, certifications and training in the healing realms, however we are not offering any medical advice or psychotherapy during MotherhoodRaw events.
- Any injuries, illnesses, and/or health concerns including and not limited to physical, mental, emotional, and/or spiritual health that would prevent one from participating has first been cleared by your healthcare professional.
- Participation is voluntary at all times. If a practice is suggested that may push beyond ones felt limits, participant will remain self responsible to stop or modify the practice.
- During some of our exercises, we offer light use of essential oils and soothing touch. Please share with a hostess if you have any concerns.
- Understanding that a practice in mindfulness assists with personal growth and any benefits experienced come from within one's own awareness and self healing.
By purchasing any of our offerings, you agree to the agreements as outlined above.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
As your hosts, we commit to gather during events as wisdom mamas with a shared vision to honor deeply the ALL of motherhood and the meaning it brings to all our lives. We are here to listen with compassion and curiosity and with honor of each others' respective paths.